Electrically actuated disc run-out brakes activated with springs and released with electromagnet(6 sizes).
Nominal braking torque range: from 6 to 20 Nm.
These brakes are designed for driving units of machines with safety regulations that require smooth coasting max. to 10 sec.
- Maximum nominal braking torque - 20 Nm.
Description of EBD and advantages for customers
- Smooth coasting of the machine after switching-out.
- Keeps the electric motor in motionless state after stop.
- Uncomplicated construction - low number of low number of parts being subject to wear.
- Compact construction - small-size product capable to transmit relatively high braking torque.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy maintenance.
Typical product’s usage
- Woodworking machines
- Circular saws
- Non-lubricated environment.
- Control voltage 205 Vss, 175 Vss, other voltage possible if previously agreed.
- May be supplied via rectifier from one phase of the electric motor .
- Operating temperature range +50 -25°C
- Coil working temperature limit +90°C