EBM brake with modular system
Electrically actuated disc brakes activated with springs and released with electromagnet(8 sizes).
Two designs – with fixing plate for 1LA7 series electric motors and with flange for general use. Nominal braking torque range: from 5 to 250 Nm.
These brakes are designed either for SIEMENS 1LA7 electric motors (with mounting plate) then functioning as braking electric motors or for general use as safety brakes (flange mounted).
- Maximum output of braking electric motor - 15 kW.
- Maximum nominal braking torque brzdy - 250 Nm.
Description of EBM and advantages for customers
- Dimensions comparable with similar types of disc brakes offered by other manufacturers - easy interchangeability with products of other European manufacturers .
- Uncomplicated design - low number of parts being subject to wear.
- Compact design - small-size product capable to transmit relatively high braking torque.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy to adjust the air gap.
- No maintenance
Typical product’s application
- The mounting-plate model is designed for SIEMENS 1LA7 electric motors, other electric motors possible if previously agreed.
- Flange-mounted model is suitable as safety brake for general usage.
- Non-lubricated environment.
- Control voltage 205 Vss, (24 Vss).
- May be supplied via rectifier from one phase of the electric motor or otherwise.
- Operating temperature range +50 -25°C.
- Coil working temperature limit +90°C.