Electrically actuated multi-plate brakes activated with springs and released with electromagnet(4 sizes).
Nominal braking torque range: from 40 to 160 Nm.
These brakes are designed for driving units that require braking of the rotating parts of the machine after the power cut for functional or safety reasons.
- Maximum nominal braking torque - 160 Nm.
Description of EBP and advantages for customers
- Relatively high braking torque.
- Low wear of the friction plates.
- Compact construction.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy maintenance.
Typical product’s application
- Machine tools
- Copy machines
- Press machines
- Milling machines
- Lubricated or non-lubricated environment.
- Control voltage 24 Vss.
- Operating temperature range +50 -25°C