EKA disc clutch
Electromagnetically actuated disc clutches
Electromagnetically actuated disc clutches with one friction surface (6 sizes). Nominal torque moment range: from 12.5 to 250 Nm.
The torque moment is transmitted by friction between the anchor plate and magnet body without air gap or friction lining. Operation only in non-lubricated environment.
- maximum nominal torque moment - 250 Nm
Description of EKA and advantages for customers
- The clutch’s design enables fast contact.
- Contact is possible even at asynchronous speed of driven and driving plates.
- Unlimited operation at off-state without warm up or wear.
- It is not necessary to adjust the clutch in operation or carry out any maintenance – the clutch may be installed in equipment with limited access.
- Easy to assemble.
Typical product’s application
- Cold storage compressors
- Wrapping machines
- Food industry machines
- Only for non-lubricated environment.