PNC flexible clutch
Flexible non-linear coupling with rubber insert. (5 sizes).
For connection of electric motors with driven unit, for electric motors of the performance range from 0.25 to 7.5 kW. Nominal torque moment range: from 5 to 100 Nm.
Flexible coupling for torque moment up to 100 Nm combines shock-absorbing and shaft misalignment correction functions. It is widely used in various industries and applications. Clutch interchangeability is an economic solution of possible overload of drive.
- maximum transmission output of – 7.5 kW
- maximum nominal torque moment – 100 Nm
Description of PNC and advantages for customers
- shock absorbing in case of sudden change of transmitted torque moment and protection of assembly against resonance vibrations – longer service life of the machine drive
- dimensions comparable with similar types of flexible clutches offered by other manufacturers – easy interchangeability with products of other European manufacturers
- uncomplicated construction – low number of parts being subject to wear
- compact construction – small-size product capable to transmit relatively high torque moment
- easy to assemble
Typical product’s usage
- material handling machines
- general industrial applications
- gear hub - casting of steel or aluminium
- standard hardness of rubber element of 70 Shore,
- use of rubber of 50 - 60 Shore hardness should be agreed with manufacturer
- the level of rubber hardness would influence the level of shock-absorbing function
- rubber operating range of temperature: -30 +80°C