ELK electromagnetic clutch
Electromagnetically actuated multi-plate clutches
Electromagnetically actuated double-ring multi-plate disc clutches (10 sizes). Nominal torque moment range: from 6.3 to 630 Nm.
Operation in lubricated or non-lubricated environment.
- Maximum nominal torque moment - 630 Nm
Description of ELK and advantages for customers
- Ideal solution for automatically controlled machines and production lines.
- Relatively high level of transmitted moment concerning the size of the clutch.
- Compact construction enables smaller size and lower weight of the driving unit.
- Fast grow increase of the twist moment to the nominal value.
- Low residual moment after switch off.
- Low wear of the friction plates.
- Easy to adjust using the adjusting nut.
- Easy to assemble.
Typical product’s application
- Production lines
- Machine tools
- Textile machines
- Wrapping machines
- Food industry machines
- Building machines
- General industrial applications
- For lubricated as well as non-lubricated environment.