Parallel shafts triple reduction gearbox with electric motor C3(P)M - Solid, durable, efficient...
Triple-reduction parallel foot-mounted helical gearbox with electric motor, maximum gear ratio 125 and maximum output of 55 kW.
Triple reduction gearbox foot-mounted or flange-mounted with electric motor, hollow or solid output shaft types. Number of sizes: 6; Performance range: 1.1 - 55 kW; Output torque range: 155 - 19 590 Nm; Gear ratio range: 16 - 125; Electric motor (synchronous speed) 1 500, 1 000 min-1.
Description of gearboxes C3(P)-M and advantages for customers.
- High durability, high load bearings for trouble-free operation and maximum load capacity.
- Hardened and ground helical gears for maximum power transmission, long life and quiet operation with maximum efficiency.
- High load, output shaft made of high-strength steel for maximum load.
- Foot mounted, flange mounted with hollow or solid output shaft.
- Designed for low-speed drive applications.
- Transmission of high specific power.
- Both-direction operation.
- Wide range of outputs - large selection of models.
- High load as standard - possible load with high parameters.
- Triple-reduction - versatile use of various gear ratios .
- Using adaptor for connection of standard IEC electric motor using a flexible clutch.
- Minimum and easy maintenance.