Parallel shafts triple reduction gearbox without electric motor C3(P) - Solid, durable, efficient...
Triple-reduction parallel foot-mounted helical gearbox without motor, maximum gear ratio 125 and maximum output of 100 kW.
Triple reduction gearbox foot-mounted or flange-mounted without electric motor, hollow or solid output shaft types. Number of sizes: 6; Performance range: 0.5 - 100 kW; Output torque range: 155 - 19 590 Nm; Gear ratio range: 16 - 125;Input speed range: 750 - 3 000 min-1.
Description of gearboxes C3(P) and advantages for customers.
- High durability, high load bearings for trouble-free operation and maximum load capacity.
- Hardened and ground helical gears for maximum power transmission, long life and quiet operation with maximum efficiency.
- High load, output shaft made of high-strength steel for maximum load.
- Foot mounted, flange mounted, with hollow or solid output shafts.
- Designed for low-speed drive applications in heavy operation.
- Transmission of high specific power.
- Both-direction operation.
- Wide range of outputs – large selection of models.
- High load as standard – possible load with high parameters.
- Triple-reduction – versatile use of various gear ratios.
- Minimum and easy maintenance.