EZF claw clutch
Electromagnetically actuated claw clutches
Electromagnetically actuated non-ring claw clutches (3 sizes). Nominal torque moment range: from 40 to 250 Nm.
These clutches are suitable for gearboxes of machine tools or anywhere where a non-slip connection of two rotating assemblies is required.
- Maximum nominal torque moment - 250 Nm (or even up to 400 Nm, when previously agreed with the manufacturer).
Description of EZF and advantages for customers
- Ideal solution for remote control of machines.
- Ideal for transmission of the same torque moments for its considerably smaller size in comparison with other multi-plate clutches.
- It may be switched off at any allowed speed or transmitted moment.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy maintenance
- Clutches do not need to be adjusted
Typical product’s application
- Driving units of machine tools
- Driving units of slide doors of vehicles and wagons
- For lubricated as well as non-lubricated environment.
- They are activated at off-position or at synchronous speed or if the difference in speed is low and the drive is flexible enough and the inertia moment of driven parts is low.